Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
U.S . Taxes

As a U.S. citizen or resident alien, your worldwide income is generally subject to U.S. income tax. Current Federal IRS tax forms and publications are available at the Consular Section. We can also provide you with the addresses of state tax departments where you may write for individual state tax forms. We cannot, however, offer tax advice. You may also visit the IRS website at for more information.