Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program is a one-year, full scholarship program offered to mid-career professionals who have a proven track record of leadership, public service commitment, and the capacity to take full advantage of a self-defined program of independent study at one of the leading universities in the United States. The program awards a certificate from the U.S. Government, but it is not designed to deliver an advanced degree.
Fields of study:
- Agricultural Development
- Economic Development
- Educational Administration and Planning
- Finance and Banking
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources and Environmental Management
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Citizenship of the Republic of Belarus and permanent residence in the country;
- Eligibility for a U.S. J-1 visa (two-year home-country residence requirement);
- A detailed statement of proposed academic activity at a U.S. institution;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and TOEFL iBT score of 71;
- A completed university degree and at least five years of substantial professional experience.
The program offers equal opportunities to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, native language, handicap or disability.
To learn more about the program please visit http://www.humphreyfellowship.org/
Applications for the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program must be submitted by September 7, 2012.
For the on-line applications and instructions please click on https://apply.embark.com/student/humphrey/fellowship/96
If you have any questions, please contact the Public Affairs Office of the U.S. Embassy in Minsk, 2-A Gertsen Street, telephone: 017 217 04 81, fax: 017 211 03 84, email: email@example.com