Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowships for Young Belarusian Professionals
The US Embassy Minsk is pleased to announce the competition for the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship program. The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program is a year-long, full scholarship program offered to mid-career professionals who have a proven track record of leadership, public service commitment, and the capacity to take full advantage of a self-defined program of independent study at one of the leading universities in the United States. The program awards a certificate from the U.S. Government, but it is not designed to deliver an advanced degree.
Fields of study:
- Natural Resources and Environmental Management
- Public Policy Analysis/Public Administration
- Economic Development
- Agricultural Development/Economics
- Finance and Banking
- Human Resource Management/Personnel
- Law and Human Rights
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Technology Policy and Management
- Educational Planning
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Belarusian citizenship
- An undergraduate (first university or Bachelor's) degree
- A minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience
- Limited or no prior experience in the United States
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- A record of public service in the community
- English language ability (a minimum Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 525 paper-based or 71 iBT).
The program offers equal opportunities to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, native language, handicap or disability.
To learn more about the program please visit https://
applications for the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program must be
submitted by September 15, 2014. For the applications and instructions
please click on
For additional questions, please call the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy at 375-17-210-12-83 /ext. 5609.